Saturday, August 6, 2011

Charlotte "Chuck" Charles, a Hair Tutorial~

Ok, can we just talk a minute about how AMAZING Pushing Daisies is/was???!! And I just looked, they took it off Netflix instant! BOOO!!

Ever since I saw the very first episode I was hooked! It's not all about Chuck's wardrobe either, the whole show is awesome. The story, the narrator..well lots of people have posted articles about Pushing Daisies, so I won't bore you with the same old stuff.

It's just amazing, watch it. :D

Anyways, I was searching the web for some cute hair tutorial's for Chuck....


nothing....

*sigh*

So I decided to make my own!

 To start out I have medium thickness hair with lots of natural wave, so this may be easier for some than others. Naturally bangs and medium to long hair complete the look.

I am not a professional hairstylist by ANY means, so take this with a grain of salt.
Basically if your hair is like mine, this tutorial should help you.




I comb my wet hair, separate and blow-dry my bangs



Ok so I dry my bangs with a round brush and let it air dry...clean, vacuum, watch a movie, whateves

Until its dry and looks a little something like this!

This is important to note that for this look, regular curling irons don't cut it. You need to get one of these twisty-type ones. :D




Start curling, small sections at time. Yes, this is going to take a while.



Ta-Da! Now it'll be all crazy-curly. DON'T TOUCH IT!!!!!
Let all the curls cool off.


Once the curls have cooled, then GENTLY use your fingers to comb out the curls, this will reduce the tightness. Also, throughout the day, the curls will loosen.

 Grab a small section close to your bangs. Make sure it's equal in width on both sides, grab a little hair from behind it to make it bigger.
Then backcomb once or twice.


Once you've backcombed the section, push it up a little bit then pin it back with a few bobby pins.
Don't worry, this could take practice. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions..


Spray a lil hair spray :)





2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for dropping by my blog! :)

    Your post is perfect timing since I'm so in love with curly hair now! I'm actually waiting patiently for my hair to grow even just a bit longer so I could have it permed! Big curls, though, not small ones. In the meantime, I'm trying to learn how to curl my own hair using a curling iron. It's very hard; I wish I can do it like you can!

    ReplyDelete